Personal data protection policy
Studio By-Lamp Lighting San. And tic. LTD. Sti. As you respect the personal data you have shared with us, and we care about the protection of fundamental rights and freedoms, especially private life's privacy. In accordance with the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 of your personal data you share, we would like to inform you in detail of your personal data, processing purposes, legal reasons and mutual and obligations of your personal data.Your personal data, data responsible, Studio By-Lamp Lighting San. And tic. LTD. Sti. By, in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and can be obtained in the frame described in the following, may be able to be recorded, explained, disclosed, can be transferred to the extent or abroad to the extent or abroad to the extent that the legislation permits.
The collection of your personal dataYour personal data will be able to meet their legal obligations due to auto or automatic methods, and to carry out the legal obligations from the relevant legislation and to be able to carry out the collection, invoice, and to carry out order delivery processes.
Which purpose is your personal data to be processedPersonal data in our company; Planning and Execution of Commercial Activities are not directly provided on topics and payment services on topics that are not provided directly on our specialization, delivering the orders of the orders, to the delivery of orders, to be able to resolve the consumer complaints, if you give the consumer complaints, the authorization and organizations are informed of legislation. The planning and execution of the necessary audit activities to ensure that the activities of the activities are carried out in accordance with the company's procedures and relevant legislation, the planning and execution of institutional sustainability activities is the planning and execution of our company's reputation and the planning and execution of demand and complaint processes, management and implementation of the management and implementation of the management and execution of the management and execution activities. President to be maintained for the integral guidelines and the purpose of the purpose of which they are committed, limited and measured in relevant legislation. rine will be processed in accordance.
Transfer of your personal data
Personal data that has been acquired by your partner received in accordance with the principles of law and honesty, in accordance with the principles of legal and integrity and in accordance with the principles of integrated, limited and measured in relevant legislation in order to be able to be carried out in order to be carried out in order to be able to be carried out in order to be carried out. Or the cooperative domestic / international / international, public / private institutions, companies and company consultants or solution partners to other group companies, other competent institutions and organizations, suppliers or subcontractors, Turkish Commercial Code, relevant legislation provisions allowed It can be shared with official authorities on the demands of the official authorities, with legal authorized public and / or private law legal entities and other legislation provisions permitted to the person or organizations as claimed in the legal authority.
In addition, in accordance with Articles 5 and 8 of the KVKK and / or in the presence of exceptions in the relevant legislation, the personal data will be able to process the data holder without the consent of the data holder and share it with third parties. The majorities of these situations are indicated below:
- Clearly predicting the laws,
- It is compulsory to protect the life or body integrity of the legal validity of the legal validity of the legal validity of his / her consent because of the actual impossibility.
- It is necessary to process personal data, provided that the data owner and the company is directly related to the fact that any contract is related to the establishment or performance.
- Mandatory to be fulfilled by legal obligations,
- The owner of the data is to be alenized by himself,
- Mandatory to process data for the facility, use or protection of a right,
- The Company is compulsory to process data for legitimate benefits, provided that the owner is not damaging the basic rights and freedoms.
The method and legal reason for collecting personal data
Your personal data is acquired with all types of verbal, written or electronically, in accordance with the purposes in accordance with the purposes of the above, and in this context, it is aimed to provide a complete and accurate fulfillment of our Company's contract and law in this context. In this legal cause, your personal data collected can be processed and transferred to the purposes of the Personal Data Processing Terms and Objectives of the Personal Data Processing Terms and Objectives specified in Articles 5 of the KVK Code and (2).
The rights of personal data ownerAs personal data owners, if you forward your claims on your rights to our company with the methods held below, we will conclude that our company will be free as soon as possible and no later than thirty (30) days. However, if a fee is foreseeed by the Board of Protection of Personal Data, the charges in the tariff determined by our company will be charged.
Personal data owners in this context;
- Learning that personal data is processed and not
- If personal data is processed, do not request information on this,
- To learn whether or not personal data is used for processing and their purpose
- Knowing the third parties that personal data is transferred abroad or abroad,
- Requesting the correction of the personal data to be incomplete or incorrectly processed, and asking them to be reported to the third parties that the transaction conducted in this context is transferred to the third parties,
- Although the KVKK and the relevant other law is processed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant law, asking to be deleted or eliminated by the reasons that require the processing of the reasons that require the processing, and in this scope to be reported to be reported to third parties,
- By analyzing the processed data through exclusively automated systems, do not object to the emergence of a result against the person itself,
- It has the right to demand the elimination of damage to the loss due to the protection of personal data in violation of the law.
Deleting, destroying or anonymizing your personal data
In accordance with Article 7 of the KVK Law, although personal data is processed in accordance with the relevant legislation, the personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymous at the request of the Personal Data in the request of RE'sen or personal data holder.The procedures and principles of this issue will be fulfilled according to the Regulation on Deleting, destructing or anonymous published in the Official Gazette dated 28.10.2017 and 28.10.2017 and 10224.
Within 3 (three) months following the date of deleting, destructing or anonymous obligation to delete personal data, personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymous.When you refer to our company to delete or destroy your personal data;
- Personal data has been eliminated all of the processing conditions; The subject is deleted, destroyed or anonymous of your personal data. Your request is concluded at the latest in thirty (30) days and are informed on your side.
- Personal Data The entire processing conditions has been eliminated and the personal data that is subject to the demand is transferred to third parties, this status reports to third parties; The necessary operations are provided within the scope of the Regulation.
- If the entire processing conditions of the processing conditions are not eliminated, your request is disclosed in accordance with the third paragraph of Article 13 of the C.