Cookie (CoOKIE) policy
What is the cookie?
Web sites you have visited are saving small information on your computer or phone, and then read this information when you visit the same site. The files in which these small information is recorded are called cookies or cookies (English: Cookie). Cookies are usually used to improve your navigation experience on the Internet and personalize the sites. For example, if you select "Remember Me" when logging into a site, it saves a cookie in your browser that contains your user name (or a custom identification number). The cookies can only read the site that forms them. The site will also determine how long the cookie will hide.
Cookies used on the website
Underage (Add / Remove / Remove According to Your Site's Content)
If you are under the age of 18, you need to visit the Web site under your parents' relevance. You must not use this Web site without your parents' aluma and share any personal data.
What is cookie and why is it used?
Cookies are small text (data) files stored on your device or network server through the websites you visit.
- To develop services offered to you through increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
- To improve the website, provide new features via the website and personalize the properties according to your preferences,
- Of the website, you and our company (or your business, our site, etc.) to ensure the provision of legal and commercial security.
The main purpose of use is the cookies to convenience to users are mainly collected in 4 main groups:
- Session Cookies:It is cookies that allow us to benefit from various features such as transportation of information between the Internet pages and the systematic remembrance of the information entered by the user and is required to properly process the functions of the website.
- Functional Cookies:It is cookies that enable the user to remind the user in order to ensure convenience and aims to provide users with advanced internet features within the scope of the website.
- Advertising and third-party cookies:The third party is the cookies of the suppliers and allows the use of some functions on the website and to make advertising tracking (appropriate advertising).
Cookies use purposes
bylamp.com The aims of the cookies being used by the cookies are as follows:
bylamp.comIt uses Google AdSense advertising system / systems. This system is displayed on advertisements on publisher websites where AdSense ads are displayed to provide content by GoogleDoubleclick dartscontains the cookie.
Google uses third-party advertising companies to provide advertising services when visiting our website. The companies in question can use the visits to these sites and other websites (your name, address, e-mail address or phone number) to show you the advertisement of products and services that will be interested in your services. To find out about this app and learn what your options are to prevent the information from being used by these companies and for more informationNAI Self-Regulatory Principles for Publishers (PDF)You can take advantage of the ACTI of the document.